In addition to being a sponsor of the 2022 ANA Masters of Advertising Law Conference in Hollywood, FL on November 8-10,2022 GALA members will be speaking throughout the conference.
The GALA panel on "Global Green Marketing Issues" will be held on on Wednesday, November 9th at 4:25pm. The panelists will include Brinsley Dresden (United Kingdom), Kelly Harris (Canada), Soren Pietzcker (Germany) & Juan Carlos Uribe (Colombia)
Other GALA speakers at the event will include:
- Allison Fitzpatrick (USA - D & G) will moderate a panel "Welcome to Hollywood, Kids! Navigating Children’s Advertising and Privacy on TikTok, YouTube & the Metaverse"
- Melissa Landau Steinman (USA - V) will participate in a panel "What’s Going On With Loyalty Programs? Techniques, Technologies, and Legal Traps"
- Jeffrey Greenbaum & Hannah Taylor (USA - FK) will co-moderate a panel "New Frontiers of Advertising"
- Ronald Urbach (USA - D & G) will lead a session "Advertising Year in Review"
In addition to these GALA members there will be sessions with other members of GALA firms:
- Gary Kibel, Davis & Gilbert (USA) will participate in a panel "Vendor Contracting: Preparing for CCPA Changes in Effect January 1st & Other Related Issues"
- Rick Borden, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA) will participate in a panel "FKKS Consumer Privacy: What You Need to Know About the New State Privacy Laws (Part 1)"
- Daniel Goldberg, Frankfurt Kurnit (USA) will participate in a panel "Consumer Privacy: What You Need to Know About the New State Privacy Laws (Part 2)"
- Leonard Gordon & Michael Signorelli, Venable (USA) will participate in a panel "Navigating a Sea of Change: Addressable Advertising & Media"
- Paavana Kumar, Davis & Gilbert (USA) will host a roundtable "Real Time Marketing"