In addition to being a sponsor of the 2023 ANA Masters of Advertising Law Conference in Orlando, FL on November 15-17, 2023, GALA members will be speaking throughout the conference.
The GALA panel "Hot Topics in Environmental Marketing around the World" will be held on on Thursday, November 16th at 4:20pm. Jeffrey Greenbaum (USA - FK) will be the moderator and Daniel Haije (Netherlands), Jose Antonio Arochi (Mexico) and Jaclyne Reive (Canada - MT) will be panelists.
Other GALA speakers at the event will include:
- Allison Fitzpatrick (USA - D & G) will participate in a panel "Hey Kids! This is Advertising! (...and Privacy!)"
- Ronald Urbach (USA - D & G) will lead a session on Day 2
- Melissa Steinman (USA - V) will lead a session "Everything, Everywhere, All at Once"
- Hannah Taylor & Daniel Goldberg (USA - FK) will lead a breakout session "Top 10 Technology Law Issues for Advertising Lawyers"
- Brian Murphy (USA - FK) will lead a session "Your Make up Is Terrible”: What Drag Queens Can Teach Advertising Lawyers About IP Protection"
In addition to these GALA members there will be sessions with other members of GALA firms:
- Len Gordon, Venable (USA) will lead a breakout session "FTC Remedies 2 Years After AMG"
- Rob Hartwell, Venable (USA) will moderate a panel "Connected Devices: Advancing From Conundrum to Controls"